Inbound Begins With a Strategy You Can Execute
The majority of the work we do for clients at Bernco Media is long-term. We are working with our clients on a minimum of 6 to 12 month campaigns at a time. As part of these engagements we always build a strategy and game plan so we have a blueprint to work off for the next 12 months.
However, we understand that sometimes, committing to a 6-12 month retainer may be a bit of a hard pill to swallow, so we have made the Inbound Strategy Gameplan one of our a la carte services..
Before you commit to Inbound for your business, you may feel better to be able to see what the next 6-12 months of Inbound would like at your company.
In this Inbound Game Plan, we are not selling you a theory. We will give you a documented process of actionable strategy and tactics that you can start working on immediately to start to attract, convert, nurture, close and delight your prospects.
What's in the Inbound Strategy Gameplan?
In depth assessment of your business
- You company's current situation
- What are your goals?
- What is your competition doing, and how can we do it better?
- Who are your most profitable customers?
- What are some of their common questions?
Build your content marketing engine
Here is where we plan for your content and marketing automation strategy, and we build upon your customers buyers journey.
- What questions are asked during the Awareness, Consideration, Decision and Customer stage?
- How will marketing automation be set up?
Persona-Focuses Inbound Campaigns
- What content resources are needed to attract these personas?
- What Inbound Marketing Campaigns should be planned for the next 6-12 months?
- What types of content resonate with your target personas?
- What are the titles of a few awareness stage eBooks your target personas would be interested in?
- What social media platforms will have the best ROI for your company based on personas and campaigns?
For those companies who wish to purchase just this game plan a la carte, the investment is $5000, and this project typically takes 2-3 weeks to complete,